Ask us anything!
Dietary Requirements/Food Intolerances
At the end of your order, there is a comments box in which you can state any requirements you may have and we’ll do our best to make sure your needs are catered to. Should you have severe allergies, it is best you contact us via phone or email and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- All allergens are listed on our website at jitterbeans.ie/allergens
- For items purchased through our Workplace Delivery, allergens are advised under the product description.
We use locally-sourced Irish ingredients where possible. For ingredient breakdown feel free to reach out to us via email@example.com
All food is prepared fresh to order using the best ingredients, cooked in-store by our chef, Briggi!
Yes, as mentioned above all of our food is prepared with the freshest ingredients. For more information freezing food at home we recommend visiting the The Food Safety Authority of Irelands page, click here.
All you need is a microwave. Our boxes are microwaveable too, so you don’t even need a plate!
Location & Opening Hours
We’re located on Main Street, Dungarvan. Click here to link you to Google Maps.
There is on-street parking or, a car park nearby. You can access the car park from St Augustines Street. Click here for directions.
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
These hours may vary on Bank Holidays & seasonal holidays.
Jitterbeans Workplace Delivery Services / Click & Collect
How do I sign up?
Email us with your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (058)44537 and we’ll take care of the rest. Once we have entered an agreement with your manager for a secured delivery, your team can begin to order!
Once we have secured a delivery time with your manager head over to www.jitterbeans.ie and register. Once you have registered you will be ready too order!
We can arrange an onsite registration day. Where our team members will walk you through the process individually of registering on your device.
Choosing your correct company upon registration is vital for delivery.
Currently, we only provide delivery for Catering & Workplace Delivery
There is no minimum order per individual or per workplace.
Once your workplace has been signed up and we have a delivery agreement from your manager we’ll begin to deliver to you. Currently, we only deliver to Dungarvan town however, we’re working on furthering our delivery routes.
Usually, there is a designated person within the workplace or organization that handles our deliveries and stores the food in the correct areas. However, our goods are stored in hot boxes or ambient packaging so your food will stay fresh for when your lunch break rolls around!
No, our Workplace App is solely for workplaces and organizations. However, we have a catering menu available on our website which we offer delivery for too.
All of our food is made freshly prepared to order with no added preservatives to extend shelf life. Therefore we do recommend ordering no more than 3 days at a time for consumption fresh. Storage within your workplace will have an impact on such factors too.
Buying lunch for a friend? Absolutely, when adding your item to your basket, you’ll see a box to add your friends name in. So their lunch won’t be misplaced.
Order cut-off is 11:45am for our Workplace Delivery.
Order cut-off for Click & Collect is 3pm.
Online ordering - Workplace Delivery / Click & Collect
Yes, we use Stripe to process our payment so your details are completely safe.
If you’re using Workplace Delivery or online deli, Click & Collect – Both service is solely for individuals. Our service is at no cost to your employer if processing an order via Jitterbeans Workplace Delivery.
We use customers’ email addresses and phone numbers as a means to send receipts, for production within the deli and for getting in touch with you if there is something wrong with your order. It is kept strictly confidential and is shared with no other third parties.
You can contact us by calling the deli on (058)48212, our offices on (058)44532.
For enquiries relating to Workplace Delivery:
For instantaneous Workplace Delivery enquiries:
For all general
Email us at email@example.com
Unsatisfied with your Order
Please double check your meal hasn’t mistakenly been taken by someone else.
If you still can’t locate your order, please let us know ASAP by calling the deli on (058)48212.
In most cases, we’ll be able to send you a replacement meal very quickly.
We always aim to provide our customers with the best experience possible. However, sometimes mishaps do occur. If something goes wrong, please contact us by calling the deli on (058)48212, Facebook Messenger or firstname.lastname@example.org Be prepared to share the name of dish, and any pictures of the dish/problem. We’ll be more than happy to rectify the situation as best we can for you by sending you out a replacement or offering you a refund.
Jitter Club, Our Loyalty Programme.
Sign up by following the link > jitterbeans-cc.ie/my-account
Once you sign up, you will be rewarded points instantly.
Yes, while our loyalty programme has changed we can still use you Jitter Card in-store to add points to your account. When you sign up, you will find a field to input your Jitter Card number.
If you have already signed up and forgot to add your Jitter Card you can always visit ‘My Account’ and add your card number at a later stage.
No, just tell us your name and your points will be added to your account.
You can change your registration details at any time by clicking ‘My Account’ once logged in.
You can check your points by logging in and clicking ‘My Account’.
Your points will also be visible upon checkout.
You collect points for every purchase and occasionally other actions like signing up or referring a friend to Click & Collect!
Every time you collect enough points for a reward you will be notified by email. If you have not received an email, check your junk folder.
You can also find available rewards in ‘My Account’ > ‘Jitter Points’
Once you collect enough points your reward will become available. The easiest way to unlock your rewards is through ‘My Account’ > ‘Jitter Points’ > ‘Rewards Overview’
Scroll through your available rewards and click UNLOCK.
This will release a COUPON CODE, copy your coupon code and use it on your next purchase.
You can find the coupon code input field when you reach checkout.
Yes! Just let us know your coupon code and we’ll redeem your reward on your next purchase.
Yes! You have full control over when you unlock and use your rewards! You can continue to collect points to get larger rewards if you choose!
Every reward comes with a set of terms and conditions attached. We’ll make sure you have plenty of time to use your reward, sometimes we will release a set of rewards for one day only or for redemption against another purchase. However, please ensure to read the detail about every reward on ‘My Account’ > ‘Jitter Points’ > ‘Rewards Overview’
No! We just want to share your rewards and great offers with you, we don’t want to spam your inbox. You must provide your email address to receive your free reward notifications and other program-related transactional emails. You may choose to opt-out of our Jitter Club at any time.
Personal details that you supply during the application process will be held in the strictest confidence by Jitterbeans Deli. Your personal information will not be divulged to anyone or any organization outside of Jitterbeans Deli without your required permission.
- Jitterbeans Deli reserves the rights to modify any of the terms and conditions governing the programme including, but not limited to, the methods through which points can be earned, how points can be used, the value of points earned and the conditions under which points may be forfeited. They can do this at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a customer’s ability to use the points that he/she has already earned.
- The programme has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Jitterbeans Deli decides to terminate the programme. Jitterbeans Deli may terminate the programme at any time, with notice via email to the customer’s email address currently on file with Jitterbeans Deli for their online account. Any points that are remaining in a customer’s account at the time of termination will be forfeited and no compensation will be provided. A customer’s continued participation in the programme constitutes the customer’s acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the programme is personal to the Jitter Club member. A member is responsible for the proper use and security of his/her points and his/her card. A member cannot share or transfer his/her points or rewards.
- Points collected do not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Jitterbeans is closed for renovation from Friday 29th May and will plan to reopen on Tuesday 16th, our business hours will be 07:30 – 5:30 Monday to Friday, 8:00 – 5:00 on Saturday, Closed on Sunday.
We will continue to be fully compliant with Government guidelines. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our highest priority.
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus. For more information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit the dedicated page on the HSE website. https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/
Experience with SARS and MERS suggests that people are not infected with the virus through food. So, it is unlikely the virus is passed on through food and there is no evidence yet of this happening with COVID-19 (coronavirus) to date.
Coronaviruses need a host (animal or human) to grow in and cannot grow in food. Thorough cooking is expected to kill the virus because we know that a heat treatment of at least 30min at 60ºC is effective with SARS (source: fsai.ie).
Currently, there is no evidence of food or food packaging being associated with the transmission of COVID-19. Current information suggests that the virus may survive a few hours on surfaces. Simple household disinfectants can kill it.
Currently, there is no evidence of food or food packaging being associated with the transmission of COVID-19.
As always, hygiene is of the utmost importance to us. We remain committed to vigilant cleanliness and upholding the highest standards of cleaning. In response to the coronavirus, we are undertaking additional measures in line with the HSE to provide a safe environment for our staff and customers.
A few of the many actions we are taking:
· We are fully briefing our teams on an ongoing basis with regular updates and enhanced operating protocols based on HSE guidelines. We will continue to respond based on the advice of public health authorities and professionals.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning all areas using a high-grade disinfectant.
· Our staff are trained appropriately in food hygiene and effectively supervised to reinforce hygienic practices. Correct facilities eg, hand washing, toilets, are provided to enable staff to practice good hygiene.
· Our staff are safeguarding your food by following strict hand-washing protocols and wearing gloves that are changed regularly.
· We will ensure staff and contractors report any physical signs/symptoms, before commencing work or while in the workplace. We will keep vigilant and ensure that staff are not ill and are fit for work.
· Social distancing is practised between all staff. Social distancing markings and signage is in place to guide customers in-store.
· We have sanitisation stations within our premises.
· Contactless or online / phone payment is recommended as it cuts down on person-to-person contact or cash-handling.
Our phone number is 058 48212. We will endeavour to return your call as soon as possible.